Application Deadline: February 26
or until position is filled
Start Date: March 16
Quail Springs is a leading environmental educational nonprofit that empowers students of all ages and backgrounds with knowledge, skills, and inspiration essential to cultivating ecological and social health.
Quail Springs Permaculture
Residents & staff
- Respond to programmatic inquiries.
- Register courses.
- Manage communications and on-the-ground coordination for specific courses and program contracts.
- Collaborate on program marketing strategy and implementation.
- Manage program facilitation team during courses.
- Act as a facilitator during youth programming.
- Track and manage community-program interaction (i.e. keeping community up-to-date on program activities).
- Track program budgets and collaborate with Program Director on budgeting needs.
- Work with the Program Director on QS outreach in the Cuyama Valley.
- Respond to and step into other programmatic needs as they come up.
Working & Living Conditions
Please take care to fully fill out our online application so we may best get to know you. If your application is approved, we will set up interviews. We are hard-working folks, so please be patient with our response time! But also don’t hesitate to check back in on the status of your application.
We highly recommend planning to come out for a day (or night, if a host is available) to see if it feels like a good fit.
Please let us know if you have any questions about this description, your work, or your stay here at Quail Springs. We look forward to reviewing your application!