ARCHERY WEEKEND WORKSHOP
September 28 – 29
Join us for this knowledge-packed weekend workshop on traditional archery!
Archery holds an expansive place in the story in our human history – we invite you to be part of that continuing history as we learn and practice intuitive archery in a beautiful high desert setting. Connect with your body through the practice of this ancient functional tool, and connect with nature as you move over the land.
Along with lots of hands-on practice, we’ll cover:
- Foundational principles for intuitive archery including: instinctive shooting, finding the target with your arrow, awareness of body mechanics for consistency, breaking the reliance on contemporary sights and optics.
- Movement-based archery
- Overview of different archery styles from around the world
- Bow and arrow anatomy and mechanics – how and why does this thing work?
- Tuning your arrow to your bow (and tuning your bow to your body!)
This class is for beginner to intermediate archers 16+ who want to explore and deepen this skill set in a safe, structured environment with experienced and compassionate instructors. This course has a 12 student limit, so register soon!
More instructors to be announced…
- Course Fee: $700
- Early Bird Discount: $100 discount (Discount Code: MUDDYBIRD – Expires: March 1, 2017)
- Course fee includes: Instruction, catered meals and camping accommodations
Soon to be announced…
If you have a comment or question about this course please fill out our form below and we’ll get back to you soon.
- Sliding Scale Cost: $250 –$450
- Ages 16+
- 12 student limit
- Course fee includes: Instruction, materials, camping & facilities
- We invite all participants to partake in three farm fresh meals a day with the Quail Springs community
- Early Bird: $50 discount if paid in full by August 15 (Discount Code: BOWBIRD)
- Bring A Friend: 10% discount (each) for couples or friends attending the course together (Discount Code: TWOBOWS)
Group & Family: For groups of 3 or more attending the course together, click here to contact us about group discounts
- Before Aug 15: Full refund available excluding $50 cancellation fee
- Aug 15 – Sept 1: Partial refund (with non-refundable $100 deposit)
- After Sept 1: No refund available
The course is currently full, however there are often cancellations so we encourage you to contact us to be put on our waiting list:
Wild Series Courses
Have a comment or question about this course? We’d love to hear from you! Please fill out our form and we’ll get back to you soon.