FIBER ARTS WEEKEND WORKSHOP
September 28 – 29
Join us for a weekend of natural fibers and plant-based dyes! We will explore the basics of dyeing fabric and wool with plant-based dyes in a variety of colors. We will experiment with resist techniques to create patterns on our fabric. We will also do a small three dimensional felt project with wool we have dyed. There will be the opportunity to try the basics of drop spindle for anyone who wants to learn to spin wool. Please bring a few small, white fabric items (natural fibers only: cotton, linen, silk, wool) and a drop spindle if you would like to learn spinning (we will have a few for sale as well).
More instructors to be announced…
- Course Fee: $700
- Early Bird Discount: $100 discount (Discount Code: MUDDYBIRD – Expires: March 1, 2017)
- Course fee includes: Instruction, catered meals and camping accommodations
Soon to be announced…
If you have a comment or question about this course please fill out our form below and we’ll get back to you soon.
- Sliding Scale Cost: $250 –$450
- Course fee includes: Instruction, materials, camping & facilities
- We invite all participants to partake in three farm fresh meals a day with the Quail Springs community
- Early Bird: $50 discount if paid in full by August 15 (Discount Code: FIBERBIRD)
- Bring A Friend: 10% discount (each) for couples or friends attending the course together (Discount Code: TWOFIBERS)
Group & Family: For groups of 3 or more attending the course together, click here to contact us about group discounts
- Before Aug 15: Full refund available excluding $50 cancellation fee
- Aug 15 – Sept 1: Partial refund (with non-refundable $100 deposit)
- After Sept 1: No refund available
The course is currently full, however there are often cancellations so we encourage you to contact us to be put on our waiting list:
Wild Series Courses
Have a comment or question about this course? We’d love to hear from you! Please fill out our form and we’ll get back to you soon.