QUAIL SPRINGSFAMILY CAMP
TO BE ANNOUNCED
Enjoy your 4th of July long weekend with your family in the beautiful Cuyama Valley. This is an opportunity to come and connect with the Quail Springs land and community for fun, creativity, and rejuvenation. During the daytime our outstanding team of youth program facilitators will offer a range of games and farm activities for children 5 and older such as:
- Collecting eggs and tending to our chickens
- Feeding our rabbits
- Wandering with our goat herd through our surrounding forestlands
- Practicing naturalist skills like animal tracking, plant identification, and bird watching
- Exploring our creek
- Making new friends!
Guardians – join us for guided hiking through our rich forestlands and lush riparian zones; arts and crafts (painting, journaling, whittling, and more); gardening; lively conversation, or pure relaxation while your children are absorbed in fun activities. In the evening we will have the opportunity to gather and share songs and stories from our day.
This will be a casual weekend with lots of opportunities for hands-on-learning, play, family time, and relaxation. Please join us, and spread the word. Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions regarding logistics or offerings.
More instructors to be announced…
- Course Fee: $700
- Early Bird Discount: $100 discount (Discount Code: MUDDYBIRD – Expires: March 1, 2017)
- Course fee includes: Instruction, catered meals and camping accommodations
Soon to be announced…
If you have a comment or question about this course please fill out our form below and we’ll get back to you soon.
- Sliding Scale Cost:
- Adults: $200 – $600
- Children over 5 years: $150 – $400
- Children 4 years and younger: Free
- Course tuition includes: Instruction, materials, camping & facilities
- We invite all participants to partake in three farm fresh meals a day with the Quail Springs community
The course is currently full, however there are often cancellations so we encourage you to contact us to be put on our waiting list:
Have a comment or question about this course? We’d love to hear from you! Please fill out our form and we’ll get back to you soon.