Thank You For Your Payment!
Timelines & Flow:
- The 4-week course launches on December 1st 2021. We will send out reminders and other information as we get closer to the start date of the course.
- The course is self-guided week to week, with the bulk of the content being pre-recorded video and written content.
- To complete the written and video curriculum we recommend setting aside 4-7 hours of study time per week to complete the course in 4 weeks, but the pace you choose is totally up to you!
- A portion of the content will be published on December 1st with the remaining content published on December 8, 2021.
- We encourage students to complete the course in 1-2 week segments to keep things more organized and engaging.
- You will have access to the content for 6 months.
- We are keeping enrollment open through January 31, 2022. If you registered before December 1, you will have access for 6 months starting on December 1, 2021. If you registered after Dec. 1, you will have access for 6 months starting on the day you registered.
Software & Platforms:
- This course will use our online learning platform where you will be following along with the course curriculum.
Keep an eye on your email inbox for more information and details as we get closer to the beginning of the course. If you have any other questions in the meantime, please feel free to email our Program Director here.
Also, please bookmark this page if you'd like to save all the information & resources contained within!
- The Art of Fermentation - Sandor Ellix Katz
- The Art of Natural Cheesemaking: Using Traditional, Non-Industrial Methods and Raw Ingredients to Make the World's Best Cheeses - David Asher
- Nourishing Traditions - Sally Fallon
- The Small-Scale Dairy: The Complete Guide to Milk Production for the Home and Market - Gianaclis Caldwell
- Goat Husbandry - David MacKenzie
- Storey's Guide to Raising Chickens: Care / Feeding / Facilities - Gail Damerow
- Practical Permaculture: For Home Landscapes, Your Community, and the Whole Earth - Dave Boehnlein and Jessi Bloom
- Intro to Permaculture - Bill Mollison
- Tending the Wild - M. Kat Anderson
- Grass, Soil, Hope: A Journey Through Carbon Country - Courtney White
- Braiding Sweetgrass - Robin Wall Kimmerer
- The Dreamt Land: Chasing Water and Dust Across California - Mark Arax
- The One-Straw Revolution - Masanobu Fukuoka
- Gaia's Garden - Toby Hemenway
- Lo-TEK Design by Radical Indigenism - Julia Watson
- The Resilient Farm and Homestead - Ben Falk
- Making Plant Medicine - Richo Chech
- Companion Planting - Philbrick & Gregg
- Seed Savers Handbook - Michele and Jude Fanton
Articles & Websites
- Back Yard Chickens
- Matthew Wood Institute of Herbalism
- United Plant Savers
- The Syuxtun Collective: Restoring Reciprocity with Health & Nature
- How To Decolonize The Permaculture Movement - Tobias Roberts
- Black Permaculture Network
- The Herbal Highway - Karyn Sanders, Sarah Holmes, Renee Camila, Emiliano Lemus
- Fermentation & Health with Sandor Katz - The Herbal Highway
- Making Permaculture Stronger Podcast
- The Permaculture Podcast - Scott Mann