NOTICE: Quail Springs was not directly impacted by the recent fires or mudslides and we continue to operate in full capacity.
Our hearts go out to all those affected.
Quail Springs Fall Fundraising Appeal
Quail Springs FallFundraising Appeal
“I know I will go away from here and change the world.”
- Aisha, age 18
SEEDS Program Graduate 2018
Your Support is Critical to:
- Continue providing access to communities in need through our scholarship fund
- Establish needed site infrastructure upgrades
- Safeguarding local communities by advancing sustainable groundwater policy & protecting vital water resources
- Legalizing affordable, natural, non-toxic housing
New Ways to Donate:
- Support us on RoundUp app
- Become a monthly or one-time supporter
- Support a project of your choice
Quail Springs is a leading environmental educational nonprofit that empowers students of all ages and backgrounds with knowledge, skills, and inspiration essential to cultivating ecological and social health.
Quail Springs is a collective of onsite educators, farmers, ecologists, natural builders, chefs, artists, and other talented team members, connected to expansive local and international networks of leading-edge practitioners and passionate change-makers.
Quail Springs is located in the Coast Ranges of the Southern California mountains in a quiet canyon of the Cuyama Valley, surrounded on three sides by the ruggedly beautiful Los Padres National Forest.